Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best kind of hair straightener?

There are too many brands of hair straighteners and I just want to buy one that is worth the money. I want one that gives good results.What is the best kind of hair straightener?
Well, for Christmas I got one called a Fhi. It works really really well. I have thick hair that usually takes an hour or more to straighten, but with the Fhi, I'm done in 20 minutes flat. I have one of the professional series that usually run for near 200 bucks, but my mom bought it off e-bay for 80! It's worth every single penny, and is better than even the Chi. It gets hot super fast and maintains a constant temp. It goes from 175 all the way up to 425.





Great straightener, really. My hair dresser has a Chi that she uses on my hair when I get it done there, but it takes longer and isn't even as straight as I can get it with my Fhi, by myself.





Hope this helps!!





Oh, and don't buy the Fhi from Target or Ulta, it's an Fhi but they aren't as good for some reason. e-bay is your best bet for a good Fhi straightener at a good price.





Good luck! [=What is the best kind of hair straightener?
The best one would be a Chi. I have tried many different straighteners and this is what I have found. All the store brands work, but over time they begin to damage your hair. They give you split ends and pull hair out. I have Hot Tools straightener right now, but it is still nothing compared to a Chi. They last a long time and do not cause damage to your hair. As soon as I can afford it, I will buy a Chi myself.
Don't listen to others. CHI stinks. You'll be wasting all your money because it breaks after a while. it does straight well but what is the point of spending all that money if it is going to break. I would recommend Solia. Solia works amazing. Check Folocia it compares Solai to CHI and Solia wonby a lot of points. I have Solia and it doesn't cost a lot but it works amazing.
I know everyone's going to say Chi...but I have a Rusk and it works just as well, and it fits in your hand so much better, as well as you can change the heat from about 250 to 450 degrees. But if you get a straightener, get heat protection spray and heat protection shampoo and conditioner.
I have a CHI and I love it;


-doesn't pull hair


-styles (straight, spiral curl, wave, etc..)


-doesn't damage my hair


-automatic shut off





i recommend using a heat protection spray for on your hair, so the high heat on any type of iron or blow dryer doesn't fry your ends. plus it smells good. (:





hope this helped. (:
CHI! its amazing, and hte best at a fair price without going overboard... sure GHD is the best, but who wants to pay 300 dollars on a hair tool that u will wanna replace in a year? Chi works just as well, heats up super quick, leaves hair silky, sof, and stick straight, and for only a third of the cost!
I have a CHI and Solia.


The Solia is better.


You should really get the Solia,


it gets your hair very straight.


(I straighten my hair everyday)


Solia can curl your hair too.


My Solia goes very high.


Many people say CHI, but its not as good.
try the conollis pro


it really works great.


and u could chose any color u want


i have it in pink and i really loved it


it straightens hair good and u can even curl yer hair with itt..


it only cost about 150 to 250 dollars


i bought mine for 210. well depends what store u go too
you can go to CHI-GHD.com to buy hair straightener,


very low price and the shipping is free and fast!


i bought two several months ago,one gave to my sister,and both works well.


hope it helps
either


-babyliss


-remington


-vibe


-nicky clarke


OR


-ghd's





gud look xx
ive never tried chi but i have the pink fhi and i love it, my hair is wavy and it gets my hair bone straight and shiny (african american) and its so bouncy after using it!
CHI.


worth the $$, gets my curlllllllllly hair super straight.
GHD DARK,





THE best you can get.


I know they are expensive but they are gorgeous on your hair.


TRUST ME.


I DONT lie.


They will be the best value.





-S!an.


x
GHD the pink one. I am not joking.. its great and it heats in 3seconds. It turns your hair into silk
CHI


kind of pricey but very much worth it
CHI


i just ordered one on overstock and theyre only about $80 there. good luck and hope i helped(*:
i have a CHI, and it's fabulous! i would really recommend it to anyone. some versions even curl hair..
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment