Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can I clean my hair straightener?

I'm pretty sure that my hair straightener is making my hair greasy after I use it, because I'll have just come out of the shower and my hair will be amazing. Then I'll straighten it and it will work, but look greasy somewhat. I have the Remington Wet2Straight straightener, any ideas on how I can clean the plates safely so my hair won't be greasy anymore?How can I clean my hair straightener?
First, use a damp cloth to wipe the plates. Then, use a cotton ball with a bit a rubbing alcohol and wipe it on the plates. Then dry it with a tissue or something like that. And of course, remember to have your flat iron turned off when doing this.How can I clean my hair straightener?
i have the same one! haha, cool





anyways. after cooling, im sure the best way to clean it would to just wipe it with a wet paper towel after a few uses.





no soap, that will dry to your plates and then glide into your hair when you use it. not pleasent :)





anyways...hope that helps
I have the same straigtener and that same thing happened to me. I took dish soap lol. Does it have like brown stuff on it? Cuz i used hair spray a lot with it for a certain style. I just used dishsoap and hot water. hope that helped. just scrub really hard with one of those rough sponges.
When its not warm put a wet cloth or tissue on the plates and rub off any grime, then wipe the whole plates down and leave to air dry for a while when copletely dry then turn them on heat them up and see the difference!


Hope i helped!


10 points?


Jangles!.X
Try setting it at a low temperature and take a damp cloth and wipe the blade of.


Or maybe it could be just the product your using after you get out of the shower.
i have the same problem, and the same straightener!


wait till it's cool to clean it, but im not sure what to use to clean it.
invest in a new straightener like a chi-my plates are clean


and also its best for your hair not to be straightened when its wet
make sure its off and get an EXTREMELY damp tissue and rub it on the straightener. If you make it to wet it might stop working so just make it barely wet
Just get a wet cloth %26amp; dish washing liquid (a degreaser), dawn works good, and whip it down with that really good %26amp; then rise it!
my stylist said put a little conditioner on a damp washcloth and just stroke the plates.



Umm. Maybe get a SLIGHTLY damp paper towel and rub it down, but be careful. I'm not really sure what to do for this one,.
rubbing alcohol and a wash cloth, sometimes the residue even scrapes of with ur fingernail
Maybe rubbing alcohol
try rubbing soap and water on it.


Or alchoal.



use a tooth brush and floss...


oh wait...


thats to clean your teeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment