Sunday, February 12, 2012

What type of hair straightener should I buy?

I want to buy a relatively cheep drugstore type hair straightener. So of those common types, which is the best? ceramic? air dry? 5-in-1 hair straightener, curler, etc. ?


Thanks.What type of hair straightener should I buy?
Use Conair. It is a ceramic. You can find it at Walmart for $15.00. It is a 60 second heat up and it works great. Trust me girl.What type of hair straightener should I buy?
Conair Infiniti the best one around $40.00 dollars and a 5 year warranty and 100% solid ceramic
Learn how to spell ';cheap'; before you buy a hair straightener, then reward yourself on your amazing ability at first rate spelling by buying one at wally world.
The brand is ion and its ceramic with ion its a great straightner b/c I had a hard time finding a good one that works and I finally found it they sell them at Sallys beauty supply for about 70 or 80 dollars.
You need to listen to me. I found the best hair straightener ever!! It can only be ordered on TV or online. It's called the Maxi-Glide(I know it sounds like a tampon) But it is amazing! go to www.folica.com


to check it out. I know it's not cheap- bot it lasts a really long time so you should consider it as an option. the best part is it's not drying, it uses steam and has ceramic plates that sillken your hair.
ceramic revlon worked best for me, and i have wavy hair
Ok forget all this walmart and target stuff....take it from me...i have very very curly hair.....and i bought the CHI flat iron....I LOVE IT.....it works miracles.....its expensive but its a great investment
Yeah, ceramic is much healthier but if you insist upon metal, I have a Hot Tools Professional that works really well. It goes on sale sometimes at Longs, I think.
you should go to sally's beauty supplies. they are relatively cheap. ceramic is best. sally's has this flat iron that is just as good as chi (the best hair straightener) and is a lot cheaper. i hate to tell you but if you really want a good straightener you need one like a chi. they are 99$ but the money is well worth it. I am not trying to be racist but i am black and you know black ppl have course hair. when i use the chi flat iron my hair is nice and silky. works on all other black friends too. If you really want it straight then you need the chi straightening serum to put on your hair before and after you put heat on your hair. it makes your hair silky and it does not burn your hair at the ends. I know i talk alot about chi because it really does work. they are mostly sold in Armstrong Macal. there you need a beauty license to purchase something but you can go to ulta and get one there. they have them in may colors depending on the sale or special holiday that they have at the time. well i know your probably tired of reading so i will let you go and i wish you the best of luck straightening your hair.
I would reccomend ceramic. It straightens the hair better and it does alot less damage to the hair.
ghd straightners are the way forward! really good investment. 100 pounds in shops but if you search around on the net you can get them for about 78 quid. hope this helps
ceramic is definitely the best because it doesn't damage your hair. i use the conair wet to dry straightener and i love it! i'm not sure if thats ceramic though. but it works really well. i also recently went to the salon and they used vidal sassoon chi or something like that. that one works really really well but might be a little bit expensive. hope this helps!
Walmart and Target. I would recommend Walmart though because they have cheaper and the same product as Target does. Go for creamic instead of 1 in 5 or so.
Get a ceramic straightener, it damages your hair less. with practice you can use them to curl your hair as well, That way you don't need to buy a curler. I have a remington straightener thats pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment