Sunday, February 12, 2012

What kind of hair straightener should I get?

I am Caucasian. My natural hair is extremely poofy, thick, curly and wavy. It's really difficult to find a hair straightener that can tame my hair, that can straighten it AND keep it straightened for the rest of the day. Can anyone recommend any good hair straighteners that would be good for my type of hair?What kind of hair straightener should I get?
Ghd


best of the bestWhat kind of hair straightener should I get?
make sure it has ceramic plates and goes up to a super high temp ( 350-400 degrees is what you want) and getting one with 2 inch plates (instead of one inch) will make it go faster since your hair is so thick.





keeping your hair straight is all in the products you use before and after you straighten it- and the weather!





just make sure it has a high temp and ceramic plates and it should work for ya!
Definatly the CHI. I think that you should get this becuase It makes even the largest, poofiest, frizziest, hair straight! It makes it really straight! I mean really, straight to the bone! It not only makes it straight it makes it really smooth and shiny. It's a little pricey, but it works wonders C:
you should get a CHI


my friend has it and it works really good


trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment