Sunday, February 12, 2012

What are the benefits of a more expensive hair straightener vs a cheaper one?

I bought a $15.00 one (ceramic) one at Target. But it really does not give me the results I think it should. I have never used one before so I really don't know. I am thinking I need to buy a more expensive one, but I really don't know what the difference would be. What size, brand, etc... should I buy? I just don't know.What are the benefits of a more expensive hair straightener vs a cheaper one?
Obviously, a more expensive one will last longer and give you better results. Chi and GHDs are the best. I also have an amika-which is a little less expensive and gives great results. Look for one that has REAL ceramic plates-not just coated ones. It will heat the hair faster and go all the way through the cuticle. I definately think it's worth getting a more expensive one. Hope I helped and good luck hun :)What are the benefits of a more expensive hair straightener vs a cheaper one?
Eventually the ceramic ions( ions not irons) will deplete and you'll have to buy another one anyway. The more expensive the ceramic the longer the straightening iron last. However, between the cost of the straightening irons and the products you need to use before,after and during, why don't you just go to your local salon and get the 'Brazilian hair straitening' done? Your hair will be straight and will stay that way for 8-10 months. The texture of your hair will be just like silk! If the cost is too much for you (price varies everywhere) then you may want to consider using another product the salons use called ' Mane Tamer'. This product is just as good but cost less and will only last 2-3 months. These products can be used on all ethnic hair and hair that has been color-treated or permed. Good luck!
i think you only need a more expensive one if your professional or experienced. You shouldn't get the same design but more expensive because it wont make much of a difference. maybe if you want an expensive one go for one that has a brush spnning on it or something like that. The only difference between some is one gets hotter and unless your hair is really unmanageable or curly stay with a cheap one. I use a cheap one and it works great. It depends on how much time you put into it but it can give really good results.
the more expensive ones dont heat damage your hair as much


you can buy a cheap one that doesnt hurt your hair though


like my sister has a conair one that she bought for like $30 and it works great


but since its your first time using one maybe you didnt use it right


i have a ion one it cost like $70
You should definitely get the more expensive one, if you're going to get one form Target get the Bed Head brand, it's really good but they're a bit pricey, but it's worth it. It's the best brand that Taget carries.


Don't get ConAir, it sucks :/
No you don`t i didn't have to and i got my hair straight in one day well as soon as i got it but buying a cheaper one would be better because they work better than those same ones i have a big one and plus it holds more hair and straightens faster.
I think you should get GHD's their really good, i use them and often people say 'how do you get your hair so straight' LOLL.


I think the dearer straighteners are far better. (:


x
More expencive ones straighten hair better with less damage.. i recomend GHD's they're amazing.
i think the better quality will damage your hair less.. the technology is better :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment