Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How can you keep your hair straight without using a hair straightener?

i have naturally curly hair and i like to wear my hair down but not wen its curly. b4 skul i dont have time to straighten my hair so do you have any idea to straighten hair without a hair straightener?How can you keep your hair straight without using a hair straightener?
I have naturally curly hair and what works is when you get out of the shower...put your hair in a tight pony tail and leave it that way until it drys(sleeping in teh pony tail is best!in the morning its staright when u take ur pony tail out)....use as many hair ties as needed to put them all the way down the pony tail...and when it drys it stays straight for about 8 hours.


Good luck...hope this helps!How can you keep your hair straight without using a hair straightener?
OMG i am in the same situation!!!!! i find letting my hair dry abit before i do anything with it helps but also i try and blow dry it that helps. If you want to buy anything theres this blow dryer/straightener which is really good by VS sassoon which straightens your hair heaps while blow drying it you should look into it =] hope it helps
well im an african american with really curly hair and i also find it hard to keep my hair straight. So what i do is wrap my hair around my head with a comb then i apply a scarf around it every night which keeps your hair really straight without needing to apply heat often.
use a good conditioner. pantene extra straight works best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment