Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Recommendations on hair straighteners?

I'm looking to buy a flat iron to straighten my hair. What do u recommend? What's the best?

Would be grateful for any advice/suggestion.

ThanksRecommendations on hair straighteners?
ConAir Ceramic Iron is the best it heats up extremely fast and is really great. after you flat iron it use smooth and silk hair polish to give it a shine. Recommendations on hair straighteners?
Normally I stick to inexpensive brands you can find in the drugstore, but my $125 Sedu flat iron was worth every penny! Drugstore flat irons such as Conair never kept my hair straight all day. But my Sedu is wonderful -- it keeps my hair straight even in humidity or misty rain if I wipe the rain off my hair when I get inside! My hair is also super shiny and stays straight until I wash it (or if it just gets drenched with rain)!



Just make sure you use a heat protectant product when you flat iron your hair to avoid extra damage! :)
The chi straightners are amazing. They're about $100 but they are totally worth the investment! They last forever (I've had mine for 2 yrs and it works just as good as it did when I bought it) and take about 5 seconds to heat up.

Since they heat up quickly and at a high tenperautre make sure u use a heat protection product on ur hair prior to straightning.

Good luck!
Go for a chi or herstyler forever, I got one and my sister got the other and they are great!!!! we have a lot of hair, also very long and it takes me about 20 min. to finish my hair (no blow drying) the both go up to 380 - 400F
A CHI straightener is the best straightener I have came across so far. I have really thick and VERY curly hair with lots of frizz added--ha ha.


http://www.superscarletavenue.com/beauty/a>
conair infiinity

No comments:

Post a Comment