Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wet to straight hair straighteners?

Do they damage your hair alot? I have a chi now adn love it but i do have some split ends which i understand. But i only starighten my hair like when i am going to school our our somewhere but if i go somewhere soon after a shower, i have to blowdrymy hair theystarighten it, which is annoying, so i was to get a remington one, but does it damage your hair alot? I have really pretty hairso i dont want to have alot more split ends than i already do.Wet to straight hair straighteners?
I have the Remington Wet to Straight and it works well for me. You can straighten it when your hair is damp or wet but Ive never used it when my hair was really wet just is case. And my hair has never been damaged from it. It also straightens your hair pretty fast.Wet to straight hair straighteners?
DONT GET IT! i had the same problem i have naturally wavy hair and it takes me hair forever to dry so i got the reimngtion one and it damaged my hair SOOOO bad and made my hair dry and frizzy and poofy!!! dont get a wet to straight one at all they all do the same thing!
I have a pair of wet2straight straighteners, and they are really good. I don't think they've done my hair any damage, it leaves it really soft and straight. Be careful when you do it from wet though as it can burn you a bit from the steam!





go for it girl :)
i bought this and hated it i have really curly hair naturally and i can get it stick straight if i blow dry then straighen. it didn't work well and just made me really hot from all the steam it creates drying your hair
i have it but i dont trust it with wet hair its a great straightner tho. my friend uses it on her wet hair and it seems ok but i still dont trust it wet :/ but yeah i like it for dry hair....(:
wet2straight flat iron they take all the water out of your hair and steams it and it dosent dammage your hair
straightening your hair while it's wet is always bad.


it fries your hair a lot more.


especially since it has to be a lot hotter to dry your hair too.
noooo those are badd for your hair!


dont do it they damage it a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment