Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can you bring a hair straightener in your carry on bag on the plane?

I'm just going on a quick weekend trip and don't want to check my bag in when I just have a little bag.Can you bring a hair straightener in your carry on bag on the plane?
A hair straightener would not be considered possibly hazardous so you can put it in your carry on baggage. It can be xrayed with no problem.Can you bring a hair straightener in your carry on bag on the plane?
I think that all liquids (make-up, hairspray, etc...) can only be in 3oz containers (travel size) and must be put in a quartz size clear ziplock bag and must fit comfortably (not jammed packed full of stuff). At least, that's how it was when I flew in Nov. Check the TSA website for more info.
Why not just straighten your hair before you leave?
mostlikely not. they don't even let u have big shampoo bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment