Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best semi-permanent hair straightener / curl relaxer and what will it do for my hair?

I have wavy, frizzy hair shoulder length hair that looks terrible if I do not blow-dry it; which takes at least 40 minutes to do. What can I do to make my hair look decent without having to always tie it back as it is very time consuming to blow-dry every day. I would love to be able to some days just wash and go.What is the best semi-permanent hair straightener / curl relaxer and what will it do for my hair?
There aren't semi-permanent chemical straighteners. When you chemically straighten your hair, it's permanent until it grows out and is cut off. Find a salon that does the CHI straightening system, but I warn you, it's expensive. It's the best, though.What is the best semi-permanent hair straightener / curl relaxer and what will it do for my hair?
There is not such a thing as semi permanent relaxer. All relaxers are permanent.
all relaxers are permannent there is no semi permanent and also you need to stop blow drying every day ok
  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment