Friday, February 10, 2012

What are some high quality names for a hair straightener?

I'm looking for one that will straighten my hair easily and quickly but still keeping it smooth and shiny. Something that will range from $50-$200. I've been using cheaper ones worth $30 and I'm looking to buy one I can keep and use for a longer while. Any help is appreciated!What are some high quality names for a hair straightener?
I have a CHI that I loveWhat are some high quality names for a hair straightener?
Chi straighteners are very popular. about 100 dollars.
i got a hai ceramic straightener it was about $200 and works really good i recommend it
GHD! most hairdressers use it and it leaves your hair straight for longer
GHD, (Good Hair Day) i have one and it makes my hair nice and straight and smooth
CHI, FHI, Sedu





those are the best straigteners!
i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my CHI! it's way good i had a wigo before that and my chi is way better
CHI is the best on the market.
revlon
the chi. you can get them in different colors and are of the highest quality. prices range from $90-$150!!!
i use paul brown





aviod babylis, ive had 2 and theyve burnt out within a year





chis have good reps. nicole richie uses them
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment