Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What do you guys think about the hair Straightener they sell at the mall?

Its called ';COLORFUL SEASONS'; its by HerStyler. Does anyone have it or heard of it. The question is do u like it or is it worth buying? I posted this question already but only got 2 answers.





What do you guys think about the hair Straightener they sell at the mall?
i actually got one about this time last year. it work great. it gets super hot really fast and dosnt damage your hair. your hair will stay straight for hours! it's on of the best for the price. they also come in a ton of diff. colors


What do you guys think about the hair Straightener they sell at the mall?
YES! I know what you're talking about! I purchased this straightner from a kiosk at the mall about three weeks ago. If I were you, I wouldn't buy it. I've had it about three weeks already, and the plates are already burned. I only straighten my hair about three times a week, too. I got the zebra one, and when I took it out of the package it looked like some of the stripes were worn off. About last week I was straightning my hair and I realized that the plates were already turning brown and it's starting to turn the plastic part of my straightner brown also. Also, when I straighten my hair, the straightner itself burns your hands. And to be honest, I think my hair is getting more fried (I don't know if it just FEELS that way because its winter time?) But I would highly recommend saving the $100 and buying a CHI. They are much much better for your hair.





EDIT: I don't dye my hair either, so the plates have no reason to turn brown.





Also, the Wet 2 Straight is an AMAZING straightner.
OMG!


I totally used to have this straightener! They do work really well but they are really expensive.


Mine also got broken. :/ my friend tripped over the cord and it fell on tile and the strightening plates shattered. So just be really careful with them becasue they can break easily.


But i would recommend getting a Remmington Wet 2 Straight they are amazing! :D i love it even better than i liked the colorful seasons one. PLUS they are ony 30 dollars!
OMG!!!! I bought that! I have the red one!! It's soooo amazing and worth your money. I love love love it. My hair is naturally curly and I straighten my hair almost everyday. I think it's just as good as a chi which I have used both. Also it has ceramic plates so it dosen't fry your hair. I love it. I would so buy it.
my friend has that straightener and she likes it. it does a pretty good job. i like it but i don't if i would buy it. i might get a straightener called baby bliss! that one is greatness. you can buy it at tony and cao.





hope that helped!
I have a Herstyler but I dont think its the Colorful Seasons one. Herstyler is a really great straightiner it works very well and stays all day! I love my Herstyler and I would reccomend u getting it!! It is worthh the money defanitly! =]]
Ive never heard of it but i'm sure it's expensive.


If you want to know if it's worth buying ask for a sample like straightening a lock of your hair, then you can decide if it's worth it.
I never heard of it. But try it out at the mall! If it works great, thats awesome! I just stick to my T3, ghd, and CHI straighteners.
I don't know about that one but I know that the CHI straightner is awesome. It's the one they use at salons so it is really good quality and worth it!





hope this helped :)
Oh my gosh, it worked perfectly on my hair when they showed me but for some reason it like wont work on my hair when i use it!
yes it heard of it and my friend has it... it works great
well my friend bought it and it broke within the first month

No comments:

Post a Comment