Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Can I make my hair straightener work better?

I don't want to go out and buy a new one, this one works okay, but near my part its still wavy. Anything I can do?Can I make my hair straightener work better?
well what i do is that i have my straightener on and I'll have it on my hair for like 5 seconds then i slowly get down and my hair is really wavy so it works for meCan I make my hair straightener work better?
Buy The thermal protector spray by CHI.





Protects and makes your hair straighter.
Add sunsilk straighten up it's the BOMB. HAHA it worrkkss really goodd thoughh.
Sunsilk straighten up! It's really good..sometime straigteners go bad..so you have to buy a new one. I can't even count the number of straighteners i've gone through in my life!


Also, if you want super straight hair you can literally use an iron. Keep it on a low setting and don't hold it on your hair too long but it gets hair stick straight
It's uncomfortable, but you have to hold the straightener and press in really close, as close as you can get, to the roots of your scalp, and very SLOWLY slide it down. Also, what kind of hair straightener is it? I know you say you don't want to buy a new one, but some of them just don't get hot enough. Chi is great.


Also, I always spray on leave in conditioner before straightening (like Loreal or Chi, or Retro Hair)...it works wonders for eliminating frizz with the heat, and getting the hair to co-operate.
get straightening mousse
  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment