Sunday, February 12, 2012

What type of hair straightener should i use?

I have really think curly frizzy hair and when i want to make it straight it doesnt exactly work so tips would be nice..and if any hair products to..(it would be usefull if u gave me the company name and what the product is called)


I know itz bad for your hair but i dont do it all the time just occaisionaly(so try not to start with that) THANK YOUWhat type of hair straightener should i use?
I'll really hate myself for answering this but my other half used to have crazy frizzy red hair, I liked it but she hated it and so bought loads of straightening things...


In the end you really need to go for the Ghd Straighteners (http://www.ghdhair.com/ghd-IV-styler), Don't fall for the ';salon'; Stylers, I know several stylists and none of them generally use those, they use the thin plates (mk 1V).


It's true they are expensive but they are simply the best available on the market and anyone that says otherwise is just a fat liar!


You can go chemical, but try that after swimming etc!





Product wise, if you're using straighteners then moisture is essential. These are good...





Aussie Miracle moist conditioner


Paul Mitchell Instant moisture


Kerastase Resistance Ciment Thermique


Schwarzkopf Seah Hairspa Hydro SpiritWhat type of hair straightener should i use?
GHD all the way, they are totally the best straighteners on the market and hairdressers use them too. They are expensive, but they last for ages, I've had mine for about 4 years, and I use them every other day so in the long run its money well spent.
heres the best tip ive seen so far http://linkbee.com/hairstraight
GHD IV Salon Styler - would strongly recommend them!


They do the job, a bit pricey but so worth it.


Can be found on the net, and also in many hairdressers =)
ur hair is exactly like mine hunni! You need the thick salon ghd straighteners. They are very expensive but they do work! You can get them online, and in other places too like hairdressers!





I hope this helps!





XD
babyliss?
ghds are the best honestly i have some and they work really well.


hope this helped

No comments:

Post a Comment