Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ghd hair straighteners - are new ones better than old ones?

hey all :)


i first got my ghds when they newly came out like 7 years ago, its still working fine.... but theres been so many new ones out over the years, should i buy a latest one? will it make ANY diffrence to my hair compared to my old 1?





Thanks in advance :)Ghd hair straighteners - are new ones better than old ones?
My GHDS are my mums old ones that broke and I had them fixed and they are great. I've used my friends GHDs which are the new pink ones and they are exactly the same. :DGhd hair straighteners - are new ones better than old ones?
I was using Conair a couple years ago. After I saw my stylist this year, she used Babyliss and I loved how my hair came out. Therefore, I bought one for myself and have been using it since then. I love how my hair feels soft and smooth. It's not frizzy like the Conair one I've used.
It depends what you want to do. If you find your current one still works really well, whats the point in buying one for 100$ + ?


But some of the new ones are really great.
i would say the new straightneners work a lot better.





the ones you find in the mall work fantastic!





i have a new one and it works really good and i use it every day

No comments:

Post a Comment