Sunday, February 12, 2012

Where can I find a inexpensive hair straightener?

I went to Sally Beauty Supply and the hair straighteners there were around 50-70 dollars! I was wondering where can I find cheap ones that work nicely. (and are at a store I can just go to and buy) Please help.Where can I find a inexpensive hair straightener?
Here's the one I bought at target. It works wonders!



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601/a>Where can I find a inexpensive hair straightener?
i got mine for wal mart and it was like 14 and they have others that range from 14-20 and there pretty cool cause you can set the temp to what kind of hair you, if it has ben dyed, chemical treated and so on
They have good ones at Walmart. We bought our girls one from there a year ago, gave 24.00 for it and they are still using it.It's made by Revlon.
i got a revlon straightner at walmart for like 20$ it works pretty good! i dont like conair tho.......they suk try revlon.....they r pretty good! :) hope i helped!
go to any drug store or grocery store, I found one at my local grocery store (safeway) for $12 and right after I bought that one I was shopping at CVS and I saw one for $8 so cheep :) and mine works great
At target they have really good ones for 20$ or less!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment