Friday, February 10, 2012

What's the best professional hair straightener for my hair type?

I'm Asian with really thick hair. My hair is straight but not pin straight which I want to achieve occasionally because I sometimes curl my hair. Right now I'm using a $22 worth ConAir hair straightener and obviously it doesn't do a very good job and it dries my hair out.


What brands out there that are good?


My price range is about $100 -$200 and what stores can I buy them?





What's the best professional hair straightener for my hair type?
Definently Chi Turbo 2'





I have one and we seem to have the same hair type


go to www.folica.com and they sell them





They are not as expensive as you may imagine, they are around $115 or so, and they are great.


They do not sell them at salons, but they do sell them at Target, but they are boxed up so no one will steal them. Thats how good they are, no other ones are like that.








Enjoy!What's the best professional hair straightener for my hair type?
Well, my is a GHD, and it's fab!!





It was really had to find one that actually straights my hair! My hair is really hard t get sraight like I want and I think also you. It was an miracle! This was the only one that worked :D
I really love my herstyler straightener, but i hear the Chi is the best thats out there, so give the chi a shot.
CHI (:





you can get em at target and jc pennys :P
get a chi straightener


all my friends have them and love them

No comments:

Post a Comment