Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good low price hair straightener?

I have medium length hair, never dyed and not really damaged. i've only straightened my hair once.


I was wondering what is a good, low price (not more than 30) hair straightener that i could get.What is a good low price hair straightener?
try ulta... they have the mini straightners for 19.99What is a good low price hair straightener?
The best straightner under 30 bucks that I have had is the Remington Wet to Straight. I've had for a few years and it still works good. It straightens your hair when wet but I always straighten it when dry because it looks the best. It really does make your hair look smooth and shiny and it is fast.
i don't know if ill help or not cause i had a straightner that was great, but i can't remember what the name of it was. although, everytime i went to target it was there and its black %26amp; yellow. it heats up quick, its straightens well and i loved it. hope i helped, sorry..
I got a hot tools straightner that works great its around 30 to 40 bucks, ive had it since i was 13....im 22 now. haha so its lasted me a long time and its amazing. They sale them usually in the mall where ever they sale hair products.
the infiniti by conair is pretty cheap. or go to walgreens. sallys beauty supply has the generic versions of the Chi for around $40 when a normal Chi is around $120
Go to walmart, and by a remington wet to straight hair straightner. It sounds cheap, but I have beyond thick hair and it works so well
Sorry but there isn't any *good* ones that are under 30 bucks.
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment