Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hair straightener works best for bangs & curling hair?

My 1'; Sharper Image Ionic Conditioning Straightener broke and it worked perfectly with my bangs. Now that Sharper Image closed though, I need help finding a new one. Any suggestions?What hair straightener works best for bangs %26amp; curling hair?
Well i have like really thick curly hair and i have a Chi Global Beauty straightener and it works really good everywhere. What hair straightener works best for bangs %26amp; curling hair?
I use a ConAir one and it's GREAT. It heats up in like 30 seconds.





If you want the BEST hair straightener, I recommend a Chi Straightener. You can get them at Target or a salon (I'm not sure if you can find them anywhere else). They're $100 but I recommend ConAir if $100 is too much.
sure people will tell you chi this and chi that but i prefer a perfectly capable reflon dual curler and straightener. just use plenty of hair serum to keep that moisture locked into your hair so it doesn't break or become damaged at the ends. good luck to you sweet heart
my new conair ion nano works really well. if you ahve kinky hair get the CHI its about $100. but if youw ant one worth the money get the conair i got mine off the tv but you can find them online
  • revlon lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment