Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best hair straightener cheaper than a CHI?

I have natural waves and i want to striaghten them i was thinking of geting a CHI but there way out of my price range. help me! Thanks!What is the best hair straightener cheaper than a CHI?
dont get cheap straighteners cause ive boughten planty of them my best one is the one from sallys for $30 and i love it it is also able to do waves and crimps cause the plates are removableWhat is the best hair straightener cheaper than a CHI?
Hot tools, E-bay, awsome seller called ';beautycityprosupply';. Has awsome flat irons for cheap, less than $50.00 and they work awsome. I always buy from her and continue to buy the new ones from her. Reasonable shipping and very fast to receive.
I just use a Revlon one that I got at wal-mart for 20.00 and I think that works just great!!! It is black and is wide where the plates are. It heats up fast, and straightens really well. You don't have to buy expensive to get what you are looking for. My hair is fine and wavy, so it takes forever to dry and style by the way!
i heard the new conair dryer with the comb attachment works really well.
ion from sally beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment