Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the cheapest hair straightener that actually works?

Right now I have a Conair one, that I bought for like 20 bucks %26amp; it straightens my hair for about 20 minutes and then my hair starts flipping out again. I've tried straightening products that dont work.





My hair is pretty straight, it just flips out on the ends %26amp; it can get kinda poofyish, and I just straighten it to make it nice and sleek.





Any suggestions would help. Thanks (xWhat's the cheapest hair straightener that actually works?
Remington Teflon Fiber!!! it reduces damage by 50% and works soooo wellWhat's the cheapest hair straightener that actually works?
Style IQ from Sally Beauty Supply is what I use in my salon and it's about 40 dollars. I love it!
Go to Marshalls or TJ maxx and they have all the high end straighteners there! i bought one called the CHI ceramic and it worked miracles on my kinky curly hair!!! and i paid 40$ and my friend paid 120$ for hers and ours are identical! SO that would be my best advice t you and ask around and then go to the store and see what they have and do your hw on the ones that caught your eye. it will be money well saved and spent since you wont be paying full price!

No comments:

Post a Comment