Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is a good, inexpensive hair straightener?

I have been using the Remington's Wet 2 Style Straightener for about two years, and I'm looking for a new product, with a reasonable price. The problem I have with my current straightener is that it's not made to straighten, only to dry. It keeps my hair straight for an hour or so, but then it starts to wave. So I need a new product, that will work efficiently and won't make me bankrupt.What is a good, inexpensive hair straightener?
Chi from Costco 59.95What is a good, inexpensive hair straightener?
andis hair straightener


i have the 1 inch one i think


i straighten and curl it with that


:)


good luck!
Chi straighteners work the best, but can be on the pricey side. I have never tried to find one at Costco, so that could be a good place to look. I own a Chi and it is so worth the money.





However, I was intrigued by a Conair commercial recently about their new Infiniti Multi-Functional Styling Iron: http://www.conair.com/infiniti-conair-style-multi-functional-styling-iron-p-761.html Since it was only $30, I decided to try it out for the curling possibilities. I think it will take more practice to get the curling down, but as a straightener I think it works really well! I take it with me when I travel so that I don't break my Chi.
GHD was the best, New rounder barrel so it's even easier to create perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as the perfect straight.


Sleep mode is a built in sety feature that gives you peace of mind by turning off if the IV styler is left unattend for 30 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment