Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How much would you pay for a hair straightener?

Is $88.00 to much for one? Becuase I just bought myself one for $88.00 for School.How much would you pay for a hair straightener?
i just bought a $90 one and was worried i paid too much. I absolutely love it and i'm glad a spent a bit more than i usually would for it.How much would you pay for a hair straightener?
is it a professional one? i have a chi and it works great and i got it for $80 off Amazon
if its really good, like the CHI is for 100 something dollars but its really good and protects your hair and everything, but if its a regular damaging-frizzy straightener for 88 dollars, then sorry, but u got ripped off
I don't think I would. My husband bought me one that is worth at least 100 dollars and it doesn't work will. Instead I use one that only cost about 25.00 dollars and it works better than the expensive one. It's a matter of choice.But I won't like to spend so much money on that if a cheaper one does a better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment