Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the best inexpensive hair straightener?

I have curly frizzy hair. I recently got my hair cut really short and it I like how it looks straight. But I do not want to damage my hair because I would not like to get it cut shorter.What is the best inexpensive hair straightener?
THE MAXI GLIDE IS AMAZING! HOPE I HELPED :)What is the best inexpensive hair straightener?
BABYLISS. its realy cheap, but works really well. my sister has normal, medium thick hair, with no frizz, but waves, and she can straighten a strand in one smooth go. i have reaaalllly frizzy thick wavy hair, and i have to straighten one strand about 2-3 times. really easy to use though-



ranges from 拢20- 拢120



good luck

X
The best straightener ever!!



http://www.target.com/T-Studio-Tourmalin/a>
i have reallyy curly and frizzy hair too so i think the one i have would work for you to

its Gold N Hot

its black on top and yellow on in the middle! its amazing and leaves your hair super shiny! =] gud luck

No comments:

Post a Comment