Friday, February 10, 2012

What is a good quality hair straightener?

I would get a CHI, but I just don't have enough money in my budget.





If it is possible, what is a good quality hair straightener for $40-$50 at the most?What is a good quality hair straightener?
I like this one for my hair and I have very wavy thick hair and it does really well





http://www.folica.com/Wigo_2_in_1_Dig_d1…What is a good quality hair straightener?
Okay. Not to go against what you already said..but you HAVE to get a CHI. :) Seriously. After my friend bought one I HAD to have one. %26amp; honestly, I'll NEVER get another one. It curls, %26amp; straightens with no products. I'm in love with it. If you save another $35 you can get the CHI. Its TOTALLY worth the wait. Seriously. The link I put has it for $84.95 %26amp; free 2 day shipping %26amp; a heat-free pouch. That's where me %26amp; my friend bought it. Consider it! :)
If you are a person who straightens hair a lot then you should invest in a good straightener that is $50+. Cheap straighteners will make you buy another one. So you might end up spending more money. Chi is a wonderful product. Save up for one it'll be worth it.
i went to walmart and got this 'andis' hair straightner, and it is the best on i hav ever used! i bought the one inch and 2 inch one, they heat up to like 300 something degrees (but you can still control it) and theyre ceramic. they were only about 20 bucks each:)





hope i helped!
I just bought a Infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Air Straightener and I love it!! It dries and straightens my hair at the same time ....use a little smoothing cream when wet and some bed head after party (when ur done). I got it at bed, bath and beyond for $50
As long as it had a thermostat on it to monitor the heat that it emits, you don't need to spend alot for a straightener...





That's my opinon. GHD's and the like are overrated.
i also didn'tt want to pay that much for a straightener so i went to Ulta and got an off brand chi (it was a GHI) and it works really well for me. you can set the temp. and its really fast.
CHI is def the best but if you have a sally's in your town there is a generic brand of CHI it think it is around $50 and it is pink too!!
i don't know a specific brand...


but you should look for porcelain.


it's better for your hair...


and i think you can probably find one quite cheap.
I think connair is pretty good .


I bought a straightener on sale for 20 when it should be 60 ,


at wallmart , zellers , shoppers.


and they're really good my hair stayed staright all day :D





goodluck.x
i honestly dont know i got one for $45 but its a piece or ****.


so like the chi is the best one out there so i hear.





trust me i wishh i had it.!
visiual sassoon





answer mines: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
remington wet to straight works really good surprisingly. you can get it at target or walmart. the catch is you have to put it at 30
bed head


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!…


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


!!!!!!!!!


!!!!


!!


!
chi on ebay the best or you can shave it all off it will look good i promise
I find revlons hair products always work really well...DONT GET CONAIR cause they never get hot enough...
i love my solia so much! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment