Sunday, February 12, 2012

How do I clean my hair straightener?

I have a lot of build-up on the plates of my hair straightener. Is it too late ot get it all off? I tired alcohol and the stuff wasn't going anywhere.How do I clean my hair straightener?
this is tricky to do without burning yourself but if your willing to risk it heat the straightener up and clean it while its hot. all the build up will come off. be creative, ive used like the flat side of a comb to just scratch it off. just make sure whatever your using wont melt and isnt sharp enough that it will scratch the plates.How do I clean my hair straightener?
I use a fragrance free wet-wipe just before i use it, and when its cooled down i use another wet-wipe to wipe it clean





if you clean it every time you use it they should be ok and dirt and grime free





just remember whatever grime is on the straighteners its gonna go straight onto your clean hair! so make sure they're nice n clean x
i've tried it when its on and since its hot the stuff on the plate will be sticky so get a towel and wet it with hot water and just close the flat iron or rub it with the towel. make sure that you use a big towel since the heat will probably be absorbed by the water and make the towel hot. and then use a knife to scrape off that stuff. worked for me
use a toothbrush


and some soap


and water


and clean it


:Dhehe
baby wipes
I always get mine hot and use a q tip... it's perfect, simple and cheap :) Hope it works for you, good luck!
just try getting a damp towel and wiping it
get a new one

No comments:

Post a Comment