Sunday, February 12, 2012

What type of hair straightener should I use?

I have kind of thin hair and when i use my other straightener it makes my hair look frizzy. I am trying to find a new one but I have no idea which one I should get. Can you give me the link to the straightener you think is best. Thanks!!!What type of hair straightener should I use?
There's the CHI at Ulta stores and Sephora, which is VERY GOOD, but 100 dollars, GHD on their website, google, ghd straightners, their site will come up, but theyre like 100-200 dollars, matters what type you want, or a cheap alternative, the Wet 2 Dry straightner at Walmart and Target Stores, its like 20 dollars, and as good as the CHI and GHD! If you want it cheap, Wet 2 Dry. But if you dont care how much it costs, GHD is the BEST!What type of hair straightener should I use?
If you have thin hair. Id use a volumizer. makes your hair fluffy and full.. Straightening it with glosses will make it appear thinner..

Fluff it up let those waves go free~
I have the same hair and problem as you trust me ;)



I was given these for my birthday and they work great although you have to go over your hair with it a few times.



I can't remember the exact model but it's this make : http://www.remingtonhaircare.com/flatiro/a>



Good luck ;)
i love this flat iron and i have super curly hair http://www.folica.com/HAI_Convertable_d4/a>
usually hair strainers for your kinda hair need to be really good ones there for u need freakishly expensive ones i know it sucks like hell. but i have black peoples hair, which means frizzy, ratty, big, tangly, puffy, everything that sucks. but i have a nice straitened thats 190 dollars and its by Corioliss my hair always is really really strait and its a GOOD brand (worth it too) just remember if my hair can straiten so can yours.
Solia. It's the best straightner out there.
Well i use the HerStyler, but it cost $90, but i used to use Wet2Straight, which worked pretty well, i suggest the HerStyler though because it used a mineral rock instead of metal so instead of damaging your hair, you heal it! And it makes your hair SUPER soft!!



Its great!!!! :) and they have zebra ones!



http://herstyler.com/



Another one, which is supposed to make frizzy hair go to straight and shiny is the InStyler



http://www.getinstyler.com/



Good Luck! :)
Revlon ..I like small straightners.My straightner when closed it a bout half and inch thick.
Cortex Chi GVP

Very good brands

Chi you can buy at target

Cortex at your mall if they have them to demonstrate

And GVP at sallys
http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1558.html



Solia Straightener. I have it in Hot Pink. ITS THE BEST STRAIGHTENER EVER!



~Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment