Friday, February 10, 2012

How do you use a hair straightener iron?

I tried using it but it didn't make my hair straight.How do you use a hair straightener iron?
if u have curly hair, u need to blow dry it first to get the really str8 look !!


maybe u dont leave the iron to warm up long enough, or maybe its jst not a good one, sum r not hot enough .. !





ur hair could be dry ! if it is condition it aloooot b4 u use the iron n it should help !How do you use a hair straightener iron?
If i diddnt work for you then you might need to get a better quality one. Or try these steps.


1. You must seperate your hair into ';sections';.


(so you take a bit of hair from the area around the bottem of your head which is close to the neck)


2. One those hairs are straight then you take another section above that one. Then tie the rest of your hair up.


3. Just keep doing this untill your done.


TIP: the thinner the ';chunk'; of hair you iron the straighter it will be.
You need to buy one that heats more that 350 Degree. If not its just burning your hair. Hair must be complete dry and before you start apply a little bit of frizz-out or hair polish to condition your hair and make it look shinny. Part you hair in four or three sections and start at the bottom. Get hair strands smaller than your flat iron. The hair strand can be 1/2'; or an 1'; but no more, it won't work. Starting from top to bottom do it very slowly and put a comb behind the flat iron while your passing it over the hair that would help the hair to be smooth. Do it one oor two times on the same hair strand and move to the next one. After you are done apply a little bit more hair polish over the hair with your fingers (not too much cause it will make your hair look grease). Good luck! It works for me, and my clients love it.
I use one...it takes patience...make sure that your hair is dry..and use some leave in conditioner before you start. You set the heat setting depending on how thick and course your hair is...it have to use a high setting because my hair is thick, course, and stubborn (naturally curly). Take your hair up in clips sectioning it . Start with the back under section and take small inch sections...start at the scalp and slowly pull the iron down, repeat it a few times. work threw all the sections, then you can go back and touch up parts that need it. You hair should turn out straight and shiney. I also use a large curling iron to give it the shape I want when I am finished. It will stay this way until it gets wet...so stay out of the rain! Good Luck
Well you part your hair then open it and close it on your hair and go down. If it doesn't work maybe you should try a ceramic iron, but it cost like $40 dollars but it works really well. but then again a flat iron doesn't straighten everyones hair.
Make sure that your hair is all the way dry first.
if you've already tried to use it and it doesn't work, you need to blow dry your hair out very good, then use a little hair spray and then try to iron it out. If it still doesn't work, you may need a higher heat, so you may need to go to a professional first so you won't burn your hair.
Maby the straighteners arnt good enough for your hair.


I had that problem once apon a time but now i have GHDs and i have no problems.


Why dont you try them.


If u dont want to do that try separating your hair into layers and doing it that way, this takes longer but has a better effect
Was it a cheap one? I have 3 of them and the first 2 I bought were cheap like $10 and I went over my hair with them like 5 times and it didn't straighten it, then I bought one for like $25 and it had gold plates and it works wonders. My hair is naturally wavy and it makes my hair super straight and shiny. So try one thats not so cheap and one that says ceramic plates.
I bought a fairly cheap one it was a ceramic by vidal sasson it was about $20 One thing I have to have it one the highest setting My hair has to be completly dry Sometime a little product or hairspray helps.
I have curly hair and I had to buy an expensive one, ionic and ceramic for about $100. It does work GREAT though. It gets really hot and I only have to do each piece one time, instead of going over and over it. The cheap ones didn't work and broke. I have had this one over 4 years with no problem. Just try to blow dry your hair straight, maybe use Bumble/Bumble Sleek %26amp; Shine (I love it) and it will turn out great. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment