Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best wet to straight hair straightener?

Right now, I have the Chi straightener ..it works alright but it still takes me forever to blow dry and then straighten my frizzy, wavy hair. I'd like a straightener I can use on wet hair so that i can skip blow drying and be done much faster. Does Chi make the best wet to straight hair straightener? Anybody ever use one or another brand?What is the best wet to straight hair straightener?
i sugges conair cheap but works good





but i dot suggest you straighen your hair when wet it will damage your hair emmensly give you dead ends and dry out your hairWhat is the best wet to straight hair straightener?
I actually went from a Chi to a Wal mart Brand straightner. Its wet to straight Hair straightner and it works WAY better than the chi. It leaves ur hair silky and smooth and my Chi made my hair look dry and fried,
i use the instyler it works trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment