Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best kind of hair straightener?

I have shoulder length thick hair that I have trouble getting very straight - can anyone recommend some really good straighteners that I don't require a mortgage for before I shave my hair off!What is the best kind of hair straightener?
its got to be GHD's but they are expensive. try looking on ebay for them cheaper that retail price. Remington power ceramics are great too.What is the best kind of hair straightener?
GHD Straighteners are the best, they are probably the most expensive but its worth it. I have been using my GHD's for about 3 years now, i have tried other straighteners but they dont compare to the GHD's.
If you want GHD quality without the price tag go for KODO. They cost 拢49.95 from the link below.


I think their better than GHD as they dont snag the hair.
the one that straightens your hair
ghd is brill but so is carolous not many ppl have heard of then but they are quite good. but i fing that sometimes you can find cheap hair straightners that do the job such as remington and nicky clake good look
Best way is:


1. insert head in bucket of warm water


2. remove head from bucket


3. place head on ironing board


4. heat an iron on a medium setting


5. iron hair (mind your ears)





Dont use hot iron .... ends up make it more curly .... well frizzy ... well ok fried. Make sure you follow step 2 .... its a tricky procedure and by ignoring step 2 you only make it more so.
Like Frankie says: RELAX.....Don't do it!


I too have hair like your's. It is the typical frizzy, curly thick Irish type and have been fighting it my whole life. I even tried chemical relazers. Imagine me buying ';African Queen'; LOL


ANyway, let it air-dry by washing at night, then in the am spritz w/ a shine serum and use a flat iron on the lowest setting necessary (never blow dry unless you're in a rush)


Trust me it will be shiny, sleek and bee-utiful without a lot of the damage from chemicals and blowdrying.
GHD is by far the best, alittle pricey but do the job gr8
Carmen is the best hair straightener...
a CERAMIC PLATE one.
I love my conair ceramic hair straightener. It makes my hair board straight, without the frizzies!
Yes, Ceramic is the only way to go!
ghd are the best ive got long thick hair and i bought the ones with a wider plate expensive but well worth it. use a straightning protecter aswell this stops hair getting damaged
GHD ones are good, you can also try Remington
Go to Sally Beauty Supply, Wal-Mart, or a drug store and get a ceramic straightener.

No comments:

Post a Comment