Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What is the best hair STRAIGHTENER out there?

I have medium frizzy curly hair. I have been researching different straightners because mine is finally giving out : (. Price doesn't really matter because i would pay a million in a half dollars for a straightner that got the job done QUICKLY. In the past I have had both CHI straightners and SEDU straightners but with both it still takes a while. Are there any brands that you think are better. What models work the best? Any suggestions would be WONDERFUL.What is the best hair STRAIGHTENER out there?
GHD. They RRP in Australia for around $300 but you can get authentic ones on E-Bay for about $240. They literally take seconds to heat up to about 300 degrees celsius and have ceramic plates. My hair is seriously frizzy and really curly, but once dry (naturally, not with blow dryer), it takes me about 30 mins to straighten my hair to perfection. What is the best hair STRAIGHTENER out there?
Oh my goodness.





I have long, bushy, frizzy, curly hair. It is miles thick, tangles up easily, and puffs at the hint of humidity.





But my friend found a straightener at the mall being sold at one of those little booths that is rented out to people.





An expensive straightener at about $80 usd, but she used it on my hair, and my was pin straight for DAYS. It took her about an hour to do my hair.





It was sooo soft, NO frizz, only a little bit of curling at the ends after I slept on it.





...but I can't remember the name.





I can totally call my friend in the morning and ask her, because whenever I go back to the mall I am definitely getting one.





It heats up to 415 F, which is the hottest any straightener I've seen go.





Also, I recommend a product called ';Ringlet'; it is a cream, you put in your hair after washing and towel drying. It helps the frizz.
I have a 1'; CHI. Its probably not the straighter that doesn't get the job done fast. It's probably the way your doing your hair.


Pin your hair up like in a half up half down kinda thing. Flat iron the hair that's out of the pony tail, and slowly let down more and more hair until its all straight.


And make sure your using good thermal protection! Treseme makes some shampoo and conditioner and a spray that is all very reasonably priced.


I personally use CHI products, but a tiny little bottle is $19.99
i have sedu and its meh really nothig special. and the chi is good but its breaks after a year so take good care. the only frustrating part is the sedu straightner is hot. so i liek to grip the straightner by the handle and the very opposite tip of the straightner for control, u can do this for chi but the sedu will burn u. so chi its reliable
Even though you said you've had CHI, I swear by it. Maybe you just need to buy a larger straightener. My roommate has super curly hair and she bought the biggest CHI she could find. It still takes her longer to straightener her hair than I do (I have straight hair already, it just gets a little unruly) but she says its better than any other straightener shes used.
GHD's!!!!!!!!!! def the best, also invest in some de frizzing serum and a heat blocker so the heat from, the straightener doesn't wreck your hair as much, you can pick them up on ebay pretty cheap, but make sure its from a legit company. They come in pink and white too!!!!!
my hair is very thick, half wavy, half straight.


i have found this straightener from conair that has a comb in it that runs through your hair as you straighten it, it works really fast because it straightens large sections.


i have a CHI and i use my 40 dollar conair straightener ever it.
i have thick curly waist long hair and i absoulutely love using the GHD hairstraightner!! its brilliant. highly recommended. it keeps my hair straight for days on end untill it gets wet %26gt; . %26lt; '; shine is beautiful and doesnt go stiff and keeps silky.





good luck in your search



I really love the Tigi Bed Head Light Me Up straightener :)
GHD
GHD all the waaay
cuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment