Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hair straightener would be right for me?

I have thick hair.. very thick that doesn't stay straight when I use my straightener. It is good for an hour or so but never stays straight. This is even when I don't put my hair up or do anything.





Any suggestions for not too expensive flat irons? I've been looking at Target but I'm not sure yet..





Thanks so much!What hair straightener would be right for me?
If you don't want to spend 100+ on a Chi or GHD, I would recommend the straightener I use. It is the Remington Sleek and Curl Flat Iron. It is only $35 at Target. It is amazing! Make sure you use heat protectant and hairspray. Hope This Helps! :DWhat hair straightener would be right for me?
a chemical straightner is supposed to get your hair really straight
use conair.





i have the Infinity and its red and i have thick hair to and it really works.





i think target has it but i know cvs does and it in like 30 bucks.
the large ghd is the best option and ceramic plates so it keeps your hair straighter for longer use anti frizz shampoo you can buy ghd's in your local hair dressers or online but they can be pricey


Ashyy
antifrizz product chi flat iron

No comments:

Post a Comment