Sunday, February 12, 2012

How to remove plastic from a hair straightener?

My friend tried straightening a barbies hair and it melted on the plates of my straightener. I have light blonde hair so im afraid to use my straightener now. How can it remove it??How to remove plastic from a hair straightener?
I'm sure you can just scrape it off with something.


Try heating your straightener up for a little bit and when the plastic is melted down a little bit wipe it off using a thick towel or something.





good luck, hope this helps :)How to remove plastic from a hair straightener?
Plug it in outside and let the plastic burn off, just dont start a fire. Or maybe try letting it heat up, then cool off several times to loosen the plastic. Or if it's already cool, try rubbing alcohol, it might dissolve the plastic.
Heat up your straightener then wipe it off with a towel. Don't get the towel wet cause you will burn yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment