Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is a good brand of hair straightener for not a bad price?

OTHER THAN CHI!



Mine has broken and my parents refuse to buy me another one of that

So if there are any that are not extremly expensive and give it that nice sealed look that I have come to love please help. What is a good brand of hair straightener for not a bad price?
i have a vidal sassoon straightener and it was only $20-25. its black and has gold plates. it works great and there is no difference between the expensive ones and its cheaper counterparts.What is a good brand of hair straightener for not a bad price?
A good hair straightener will last only 2 years on average.



I spent 150 on the one I had before this and when it broke I was so pissed (being low on money and needing this). So I did some research and went on Sally beauty supplies site and found ';GVP';.



Honestly...I've tried Chi's and a Fhi as well as some babyliss's and conairs but this one I just got works surprisingly better than those.



Things to take note of when you're buying a hair straightener are:



- How high does the heat go? (Higher the better)

- What are the plates made of? (FULL ceramic is best)

- Will my hair get caught on edges of the straightener? (Chi and Fhi don't have this problem since the plate is rounded at the end where other ones have a straight edge and that will mess up your hair badly)

- Price



The GVP goes up to 410F (adjustable heat)

From what i've read and what I see it's full ceramic

It's rounded like the chi and feels like it too

I bought mine on sale just last week from sally's for 80 bucks



My hair is bleached almost white so it's damaged to hell...and it looks ';Nappy'; if I don't treat it...but when I use this straightener it makes it look and feel normal (Normal is a big step for me) considering my hair is almost dead and about to fall out.
well the revlon is amazing, its black %26amp; purple .

it is great on all hair types and honestly works better than a chi .

its about $50 .



than there is another one the ';wet 2 straight';

from walmart for like $30 also works great .

if you straighten your hair with it when its dry instead of wet, it will

work wonders on your hair ..

trust me (:
I really recommend WIGO europe flat irons. They work really well and have been compared to CHIs.

Have you made sure that it's not too late to return your CHI, I think they have like a 2 year warranty.
Conair Shine flatiron. :)

My friend has really curly hair and she uses it and it makes her hair stick straight.



answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
I have owned many CHIs and I love them, but one time I had no choice, so I went to the store to get a straightener. I got a Conair, and it works pretty well. I hope this helps.
Hot Tools is cheaper than all those named above (as far as I know, it also depends what kind you get - ceramic or not) but they work pretty well %26amp; stylists use them often.
I have sedu



it's not exactly cheap, but it works wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment