Monday, February 6, 2012

What is the best hair straightener out there and where can I order it ONLINE?

I am in need of a good straightener and looking to order it online... max $120. Something that doesn't damage your hair as much.What is the best hair straightener out there and where can I order it ONLINE?
everyone says chi but honestly, it breaks sooo easily, and theres no temp settings. so i recommend the sedu. heard it lasts a longgg time and is better than the chi... yea

plz help me!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>What is the best hair straightener out there and where can I order it ONLINE?
Hi. Just find a straightener that heats up to at least 300 degrees and has heat settings on it.

Keep in mind that it is the heat that flattens your hair. NOT the brand name. Play around with the heat settings until you find the right temp for your hair type.

You don't need to spend a small fortune so don't fall for the hype!
Any of the Bed Head Flat Irons

they really work i have one!!:P

u can find it on target they are about $70 on target.com
Don't go with Good. Get the best. CHI is the best every point of view..

You can get CHI hair straightener from $79.90 to $105.90 along with free shipping service here -- http://www.chiflatironshop.com
The Chi!!!!! Really good and its ceramic so no damaga at all and you can also use it for curling I think.



And I beleive I saw one at Target (If you didnt want to order online)
maxiglide.com

i LOVE it

it comes with a small one which i use for my bangs or ends

and a regular sized one

also with lots of hair products
chi.. idk if you can get it online but you can get it at the mall..



help me plzz....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
conair. you can order it online at ulta.com

No comments:

Post a Comment