Thursday, February 2, 2012

What is the best hair straightener within my budget?

I'm looking for a hair straightener that straightens and curls well (I know that all straighteners can also curl but I want this one to be designed so that it's meant to be used as a curler as well). Hopefully I can find one for $50 or less but if not, I'd like it to be kept under $100. Are there any out there (in Sydney) that are good quality and within that price range? Also, has anyone found any specials (due to christmas) where a normally expensive straightener is now within my price range?What is the best hair straightener within my budget?
the Revelon is greatWhat is the best hair straightener within my budget?
I would recommend Maxiglide, but it's about a $100. Here's the website: http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/
Waffle Iron
  • printer ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment