Thursday, February 2, 2012

I need your opinion on hair straighteners?

okay, so im going to but a flat iron, but i dont know which one to buy. My hair goes down to about my armpits, and its thick and wavy. Im thinking of either getting a chi, sedu, solia, or a npI need your opinion on hair straighteners?
Solia is the best from my experience.





Its cheaper than the others, but it also leaves your hair silkier, without the use of as many products.





Using the CHI, if you want the results that they advertise, your going to have to use the CHI series heat protectors/hairspray/conditioners, or else your hair comes out a fried mess.





and as for teh sedu, it really depends on the texture of your hair. Usually, people with finer texture hair get better results with the sedu.





good luck!I need your opinion on hair straighteners?
I have very thick, medium length hair. I dont have any of those brands but i do have an infrashine. They are amazing. I can straighten my hiar in about 20 minutes. They are about $100 but i have had mine for 2 years and it hasnt broken yet. I think that it is a great buy. But thats just my opinion, look at rating online for it. But if you want me to choose one from the list above i would go with a chi they are very popular.
I have a Chi, so of course im going to recomend a Chi. Ive heard of hair stylist that the Chi is one of the best hair straightners. My hair stays straight all day (it wouldnt hurt spraying some hairspray in your hair before straightning and then combing it out).
I have a chi and I love it. It heats up quickly, and it straightens beautifully. Every hairdresser I know uses them, thats why I bought mine and its been worth every penny. I bought two cheaper ones before it and they were not nearly as good.
I have the chi, dont get it if you wont use professional products because it will burn your hair, make it smell burnt, and it doesnt have temperature control!
dont get the CHI.





it reaaaaaally frys your hair, you better off with a ceramic straightenner, makes your hair look way healthier.





I like the hairstylist
GET THE SEDU!!!!


=]
get a chi there the best
GET A GVP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment