Monday, February 6, 2012

Can I use my hair straightener as a steam iron for my clothes?

Will it work? Anyone tried it??Can I use my hair straightener as a steam iron for my clothes?
I wouldn't do it when it only costs a dollar or two to have a clean blouse pressed professionally. Remember, if you start a fire by using a product the way it isn't intended, your insurance company isn't obligated to cover damages. Seems not worth the risk, even if it's a little bit of a funny idea.Can I use my hair straightener as a steam iron for my clothes?
NO your hair straightener will break and possibly cause a fire
I've tried it on a blouse, it worked a little bit.Of course, a regular iron works better.
Yes but only for very delicate fabrics.
are you thick??? wont that set your clothes on fire??
You could try, I'm not sure the Ceramic is made for clothes though
ive done it last minute loadsss of times :)
Sure, at least try it..


but try it on something u dont wear just to see if it works first.. if it does..





Iron away,,





lol =)
Try spraying you clothes with water and blow dry the creases out
  • eye make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment