Monday, January 2, 2012

How to create messy natural waves with hair straighteners?

I've tried soo many different ways of making my hair wavy, and the closest I get is weird looking stiff kinks or curled tips.

I have medium length hair with lots of layers.

Any tips?How to create messy natural waves with hair straighteners?
I also have medium length hair with loads of layers, and I prefer not to subject my hair to heat at all. Honestly, I've tried and tested EVERY way I could find to get loose, beachy waves and this is my favourite;



Wash hair thoroughly with your regular shampoo/condition, then (instead of causing breakage to hair by viciously rubbing it with a towel) pat your head with a towel, gently taking sections of hair and squeezing them to remove excess water.



Then, I used three dollops of volume mouse (Tresemme), about the size of an egg (you can adjust this to your hair type) and scrunch it thoroughly through my hair.



Splitting my hair in to two large sections, I take each section and twist it around my finger or with my hands until it begins to twist on itself and form a bun.MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR LAYERS OUT OF THESE BUNS!



I tie this with a hair bobble or pin with kirby grips/bobby pins. I do this for both sides, and then spray each thoroughly with Lee Stafford Beach Babe Sea Salt Spray. (About 拢5 from Boots.)



And finally, and I get a good night's sleep, wake up, undo the buns and run my fingers through the waves. Sometimes mine are still damp, but letting them air dry allows them to form even better without frizzing!



This works for me every time, hope this helps! :DHow to create messy natural waves with hair straighteners?
that is the problem (the kinks and stuff). you will need a strightener that has curved edges on both sides of the metal or a curling iron that is about 1 inch around.



1. take a small pinch of hair (1/2 inch) curl it half way up (leave some straight hair at the top) and

2. release slowly letting the curl fall out of the grip of your iron.

3. spray with flexible hairspray.



you can mess with the hair after you are done to get a new look, not just a bunch of sprial curls all over your head.



if you want wavy without spiral curls,

A. do step 1 and 2 above and then

B. use the same chunk of hair and curl it the opposite way -

C. THEN spray lightly.

this will give a wavy type look to your hair.



also get some ideas from this website. it has so many options. great site!! good luck and look beautiful!

http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-hot-to/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment