Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Safe to use hair straighteners?

Is it safe to use ceramic hair straighteners. I have a philips HP4646 and i wanna know if its good for my hair in the long run. i hate to to see steam go out when i'm straightening my hair even when its dry!Safe to use hair straighteners?
Using hot irons, even if it's ceramic, is never good for your hair. I straighten my hair fairly often, so I try to get a hair trim about every month to keep the ends from braking. Also, I use proclaim oil (sold at most beauty supplies) when I finish straightening, just a couple of drops will prevent your hair from drying since it has aloe. Hope this helps!Safe to use hair straighteners?
Straighteners are very bad for your hair because it kills it and just gives it split ends.


So,I use a product called ';Its a 10'; and I just spray it in my hair before I straighten it,it works good.
my hair is fine and i have the wet 2 straight straightner its perfect
I have a ceramic straightener, but I don't have any problems with steam... Maybe there is to much straightening product in your hair??? There shouldn't be steam, ceramic hair straighteners are said to be the best.
straightening your hair isn't good for it no matter what you use. it's gonna make it kind of brittle/dry. so what you want to do is get some good conditioner to keep it nice and healthy.





also, that steam may be products/conditioner build-up burning off your hair. either that or you have your straightener on too high of a heat...
use heat protector spray before you do it.
all hair straighteners are bad for your hair....
ceramic straighteners r the best. however, many claim to be ceramic and are not. look at the straightening part. when u turn it on, if the plate gets DARKER, it is real ceramic. if not, it is fake. im not really sure y steam is coming out. that is not good for ur hair. maybe the setting is too high.

No comments:

Post a Comment