Sunday, January 29, 2012

Are Revlon hair straighteners better or Con-air ones?

I want a really good hair staightener for my hair. Which brand is better?Are Revlon hair straighteners better or Con-air ones?
well revlon definetly better than conair but my fave are chi straightnersAre Revlon hair straighteners better or Con-air ones?
I think that Revlon (ceramic is better)...they're a little more expensive than Con-air..But Con-air curlers are better that Revlon's

Report Abuse


none, they're both cheap quality, they will fry ur hair, they don't give good results, and they won't last u very long.



try the maxiglide!



http://www.maxiusbeauty.com/product.php?/a>



if u don't mind spendin a few bucks more than plz try this straightener! it seriously saved my life. i'd probably be hiding under a rock if i didn't have it.
I have both....the revlon ceramic is better but, if you can afford it i would save up for a chi (even an older model) they work so well!
Conair is one word!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment