Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anyone own any Nicky Clarke Kinder 4 Hair straighteners?

If so, are they any good. I have Mark Hill Morphy Richards ones and they work well but I was wondering whether the increase of 20 degrees makes a difference??


I am not interested in getting GHD's, I want to find a more affordable pair where you get similar results? Are the Nicky Clarke ones any good?Anyone own any Nicky Clarke Kinder 4 Hair straighteners?
no I DON'T LIKE THINGS LIKE THAT TO BURN YOUR HAIR IS not a good idea


thank youAnyone own any Nicky Clarke Kinder 4 Hair straighteners?
My girlfriend had the Nicky Clarke ones but the cable broke and couldn't easily be repaired. She wanted me to get GHD's but I read a few reviews and found that SCP had good professional reviews for their model range. As they are very reasonably priced I gave it a go and she was more than satisfied with the results she can achieve. I ordered hers through - http://www.hairstuffdirect.co.uk/ They were rapidly despatched and she has had no problems with them for nearly 2 years.
yeah don't buy them though they break alot and are not cheap to repair.


good luck finding new ones though
Why does no one listen? Ghd is the only way to go, you are kiddin yourself. Yes-they are far more expensive than any others but there is a reason for this. THEY ARE THE VERY BEST, do yourself a favour an save up an go get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment