Sunday, January 29, 2012

Recommend some hair straighteners please?

What are some good hair straighteners available in the UK and under 拢100? I have a set of Remington ';Straight in a Stroke'; straighteners and they are so useless!!Recommend some hair straighteners please?
The life of my hair straightners are not that long ! so I tend to go for a slightly cheaper pair. I would never buy GHD's as I think they are very highly priced and cheaper ones do just as good a job



I have just bought Babyliss one http://www.boots.com/en/BaByliss-2088CU-/a> (click on link) I had them half price from 拢80 to 拢40 and I have had many complements on how shiny and healthy my hair is looking (I have naturally curly hair so they are brilliant for that and keep my hair straight throughout the whole day)



They get hot and ready to use in 15seconds and you only need to run them through each section of your hair once - they are excellent and highly recommend themRecommend some hair straighteners please?
I use the remington gold 'wet to straight' but i use them on my hair after ive blow dried it. They have broad plates and i recommend them because my hair is realy long and it takes me ten minutes to get my hair perfectly straight. Theyre only about 拢50 i think.
GHD's are the best hair straigtners. I have tried quite a few but they just dont compare. You can by them for 拢89.99
Hi



I bought a GHD hair Straightener which is really good.



Here is a website for GHDs which are cheap: http://www.ghdstockistonline.net/ they are between 拢46 and 拢56 pounds.
GHD's are the best.... Go direct to there website to buy them or a local stockist (hairdresser) as there are a few fakes about,they should cost about 拢90 + ( depending on the type you go for).
GHD or BaByliss
GHDs
fhi are the best ... there even better then ghds ... i coulnd live with out mine ....

they come in blck or pink and they are round about 80 pound

No comments:

Post a Comment