Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hair straighteners on thick straight hair?

Hi,





I was just wondering how effective hair straighteners are on thick straight hair?





Every time I wash my hair and towel dry it always sticks up like a big ball. I鈥檓 trying to get my hair to look similar to Zac Efron http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_04/049highschool3_468x467.jpg and was wondering if it was possible to get my hair like this.





Thanks!Hair straighteners on thick straight hair?
for that hair style, you should try using something like fizz-ease hair serum before you dry your hair. and then use got2b ';defiant'; and ';shagged out'; to sculpt your hair however you want it :]Hair straighteners on thick straight hair?
You would need to get a really good hair straightener. The con air ones you buy in the store only work on slightly wavy hair that isn't that thick. Or you can blow dry your hair first so its manageable and then straighten and it should come out like Zac Efron's but to get that look you'd need a straightening iron for sure. Of course its possible to get hairs like his you'd just need the iron!





Okk..hope I helped!! =]
Yes those electric hair straighteners. Please don't try those at home chemical straighteners they don't work they will just damage your hair and make it frizzy and stick out. But I bet they use a electric flat iron straightener on his hair when they style it. They make it look shiney and smooth like his.
I think that id possible if you have a good straightener and maybe some shampoo and conditioner to help.
Well I dont really know how thick your hair is... but I tell you I have thick hair and it doesnt work that good! but my hair is also curly so I really dont know.. but I can tell you that it wont probably get as straight as Zac's.
yeah straighteners will work on your hair.





yeah can get your hair like zac effrons.





how to get it:


1) when straiightening your hair, pull it down in the style you want.





hope i helped! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment