Sunday, January 29, 2012

Are the new ';IV Style'; GHD hair straighteners as good as the original GHD straighteners?

I know they would be good for curling your hair but are they still as good straighteners? Because everywhere I go on the internet to get the original they all say it is unavailable.Are the new ';IV Style'; GHD hair straighteners as good as the original GHD straighteners?
Im guessing they will be as they will be better at curling hair as well as the way they straighten. Try their own website you should be able to order them from their.Are the new ';IV Style'; GHD hair straighteners as good as the original GHD straighteners?
I'm not sure what an IV style GHD hair straightener is, but if you are looking for a good hair straightener, try the Sapphire Iron, by Solano. I have very wavy, sometimes frizzy hair. I have been using this iron for about eight years and I love it. It works great. It is a little pricey, but it is worth the money. I have had the same one eight years and it still works great. I don't know if they have a website, but one you can try is http://www.folica.com/Sapphire_F_217_1.html


I have had two friends and my sister buy one after trying mine, and they all love it. There are different styles and sizes. Mine is the 2'; wide one.

No comments:

Post a Comment