Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Does anyone else have futura hair straighteners?

i have had a pair for about two years, which my friend gave me, but ive never seen any anywhere else. They are really good, never dry my hair out and make it poker straight. Who else has a pair and where did you get them? Mine are wide, with a see through blue panel ontop, and i want to know where to get them incase these ones conk out on me. Someone else gave them to my friend so she cant tell me.Does anyone else have futura hair straighteners?
hey there, you can get them at salon services they have shops up and down the country, but may be worth your while trying ghd's they are also very good but always remember never to over use them and to use the flat iron spray of some sort at all times when straightening , wella do a great one ....Does anyone else have futura hair straighteners?
i use a ghd,
No idea but you can get KODO ones for 拢49.95 from the website below





There better than GHD
ho i use ghd

No comments:

Post a Comment