Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hair straighteners:What's better chi or solia?

i have a conair one but it sucks so i want a better one...i heard ghd and sedu were the best but those are too expensive so...





should i get a chi or solia?Hair straighteners:What's better chi or solia?
Personally these are all my favorites..





GHD MK4 Ceramic


Chi Ceramic


BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium


Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion


Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline


Solia Pink Limited Edition


HAI Convertible Ceramic


Sedu Revolution Nano Ceramic Tourmaline


Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion


Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline





It's not really a easy decision, but ask if you can return the straighter if you don't like it.





First try out the Chi, if it's not you, get the Solia.





Both are really good.Hair straighteners:What's better chi or solia?
Depends on your hair type.





I have really thick, long wavy hair, and I have a lot of it. I've had the chi for like 9 years, and I love it.





At this point, I just wash my hair at night, put some serum in it, let it dry over night, and I straighten it in the morning, takes me about 10-15 minutes, max. Just be careful with it, drop it, and the plates will come right off, my sister did that with hers. The warranty will not cover it.
I have jilbere and I like it alot. Its cheaper than Chi.





I've used Chi and its the best straighener I';ve ever used. So if you want to spend the money, do it!
Chi is one of the best straightners. It heats in like 60 seconds, and it'll keep your hair straight all day! It works wonders :D
Chi straighteners are ah-mazing! get one!
Chi deffinitly. i go on folicia.com to order mine.


my chi works really well :) its kinda pricey though. i got another one of mine at Target for about $90
my girlfriend is obsessed with her chi

No comments:

Post a Comment