Sunday, January 29, 2012

What are some great but cheap hair straighteners?

i have looked at a lot and i mean a lot but none ever are ceramic or are low enough!! help me please and i need the sites too please!!!!What are some great but cheap hair straighteners?
I bought a pretty cheap straightener about 2.5 years ago, it is still working (and I have lost count of how many times I have dropped it!) It is a Conair Infiniti flat iron, (silver with purple ceramic plates), I think I got it for around $45 at a drugstore. I'm not sure if they still make that line of flat irons, but you should check out the Conair ones :]What are some great but cheap hair straighteners?
Nikki Clarke

About 拢20-30

Better then GHD's

Last Longer





-%26gt; always remember to use a heat protection product with them, because they go up to 230 degree's



you can buy them in boots, or superdrug usally

or online http://www.nickyclarke.com/products.asp?/a>
I have a GVP and I really like it. It was only $60! I bought it at Sally Beauty.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/GVP-Flat-Iron/a>
fdg

No comments:

Post a Comment