Thursday, January 26, 2012

Best hair Straighteners for ppl on a budget?

i was wonderin wat straighteners were more preferrable through experience . im looking 4 ones in rite aid n' walgreen . im broke man .Best hair Straighteners for ppl on a budget?
CONAIR has my absoulute fav flat and curling irons. Remember it has to have ceramic technology or it's junk. I found one for $25 that was ceramic and It has worked great ever sense last december. hope this helps!Best hair Straighteners for ppl on a budget?
Andis is the best they are like $16.00 I know you can get them at walmart
I think you should go to Walgreen's of CVS. I use con-air and their not that expensive.
http://www.conair-store.com/product_list/a>

or this http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref/a>
well i use conair hair straightner 20.00 or 19.99 which is not bad for a straightner or go 2 www.ebay.com and u might find a good one for little money
My friend bought a hair straightner at Wal*Mart for around $10 and it was Vidal Sasoon and it works great. ^.^ About the preventing damange, I think you can buy some products from Pantene Pro-V for an affordable price. ;D
At Sams Club, there's a straightener called ';Infinity by Conair';.

It heats up to 400 degrees, and it works really nice.



It's like one of those Chi straighteners.

Its just as good.

I reccommend it.
  • dermatologist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment