Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Has anyone heard of these 2 hair straighteners b4?If so,are they good?

1.PRO CHLOCHE TOURMALINE CERAMIC IRON HAIR STRAIGHTENER


2.Compact T2 Flat IronHas anyone heard of these 2 hair straighteners b4?If so,are they good?
I haven't heard of either. Chi %26amp; Coroliss are good irons. Make sure you have solid ceramic plates. 2DHas anyone heard of these 2 hair straighteners b4?If so,are they good?
I just won a pro chloche tourmaline ceramic hot iron hair straightener on e-bay march 21st '08 when I get it delivered and try it I'll let you know how good it is.

Report Abuse



I don't think so.





I've got the perfect website for you to check them out, though: www.folica.com. People post reviews and pictures, and I researched there before I bought my Solia straightener.
Don't know about those.





But Corioless and CHI are the best.
I havn't heard of either of them but I have a Reminton wet 2 straight and it works really good! Lower on the cost and also works wonders!
the first one is good
idk but chi is really good, may be expensive but good straighteners.
get a hai.








best ive ever had.





and i got mine for relatively cheap








%26lt;3
  • printer ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment